FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PRESCRIPTIONS
The Safeway Compounding Pharmacy works together with prescribers and their patients to customize medications for every individual and their specific needs. Upon a prescription, we can compound:
• Lip balms for viral lesions
• Transdermal (topically applied for muscle relaxants/ analgesics)
• Topical anesthetics
• Non-staining antibacterial rinses
• Oral sedation in lollipops and freezer pops
• Lollipops for oral thrush
• Mouth rinses for aphthous ulcers
• Lozenges or rinses for stomatits or mucositis caused by radiation or chemotherapy
• Lozenges or rinses for burning mouth syndrome
• Mouth rinse to minimize oral bleeding during dental procedures for patients who take anticoagulants
• Dry socket (alveolar osteitis) preparations
• Medicated “mucosal bandage” to cover ulcerated, infected, or tender mucosa
• Many more unique preparations and novel dosage forms
We are dedicated to meeting the unique needs of patients and their prescribers!
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy San Jose, Ca (p):408-227-1098; (f):408-227-1206; Toll Free: 844-448-2291 firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2013 Safeway Compounding Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy only dispenses and ships prescription drugs to the following states in which they are licensed to practice: CA, CO, HI, IL, MO, NV, RI, UT, WA WI, WY. Safeway Compounding Pharmacy does not currently dispense or ship prescription drugs to any other states.
Safeway Compounding Pharmacy only compounds and dispenses prescription drug products to patients upon receipt of a valid, patient-specific prescription.